The SMOK Vape Pen 22 replacement coils are the new coil system for the ever-popular new vape pen from smooth. Each replacement coil comes with four wicking ports so you can effortlessly and quickly wick and rip from your favorite new vape device. This vape pen utilizes 3mm NiCr material to heat your vape pen. See our drop down to see both versions of cores that we offer.
Smok Vape Pen 22
Replacement Coils Featured Below
- Both versions come in a pack of 5
Vape Pen 22 Core (.3 ohm)
- 0.3ohm dual-core
- High quality, smooth taste
- 0.3mm NiCr Heating Material
Vape Pen 22 Core ( .25 ohm)
- 0.25-ohm Dual Coils
- Huge Cloud production technology
- The wattage range of 30-50 watts.
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity, and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If the battery or device looks damaged, do not use it.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from the outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use it.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose of according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or