The SMOK 22 Vape Pen is an outstanding kit, perfect for those that are just getting into vaping or just want something super easy to use, compact, and ready to go without all the complications that come with more complex mods. This 22m vape pen is easily cleaned, utilizes a single internal 1650mAH battery which makes this an incredible deal to get a built-in battery and vape pen for basically the same price as other companies sell their stand-alone batteries. When the time comes to charge your brand new SMOK pen, all you have to do is use the built-in Micro USB Port which features an LED light to help gauge the current battery life and a simple one-button design to operate and fire your vape pen. We strongly suggest this new vapor product to anyone as it is one of the most solid, well-performing, and inexpensive options on the market to come in a complete kit with the items listed in the product specs.
The SMOK Vape Pen 22 Replacement Coils can be found here
SMOK Vape Pen 22 Kit Features:
- 22mm Diameter Integrated 1650mAh Battery
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Integrated Unibody Design
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Single Button Operation
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Flavor-Focused Design
- Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Fixed Bottom Airflow System
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Detachable Structure
- 1 VAPE PEN 22
- 1 0.3ohm Dual Core
- 1 MicroUSB Cable (Used for Charging)
- Instructional Manual
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity, and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If the battery or device looks damaged, do not use it.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from the outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use it.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose of according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or