At www.highclassvapeco.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy
policy document outlines the types of personal information which is received and collected by
www.highclassvapeco.com and how it is used.
1. What information do we collect?
www.highclassvapeco.com collects information from you when you visit our site, register on our site or subscribe to our daily deal alerts. When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address and mailing address. You may visit our site anonymously by not completing the registration process.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information www.highclassvapeco.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Showing content and information that is relevant to your account and account preferences)
- To improve our website (We continually improve our website and features based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve site functionality (Your information helps us to effectively make sure www.highclassvapeco.com is bug-free.)
- To send an occasional email (If you subscribed to our newsletter, the email address you provide will be used to send you promotions and discounts, information about our company, and info regarding the electronic cigarette industry.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we’ve included unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
3. What about CAN-SPAM compliance?
www.highclassvapeco.com has taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
4. Do we use log files?
Yes, www.highclassvapeco.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes Internet Protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
www.highclassvapeco.com will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential with the same respect to privacy as we outline here. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because www.highclassvapeco.com values your privacy as we do our own, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent ever.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
www.highclassvapeco.com is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
8. Your Consent
10. Your Consent